[Question #655455]: Apply compressive or tensile force to a packed geometry of spheres

Hi friends,

I have created a ´constructive solid geometry´ - a cylinder and packed it with spheres

from import yade pack
pred=pack.inCylinder(centerBottom= (0,0,-3),centerTop=(0,0,3),radius=.05)
spheres=pack.randomDensePacl(pred,spheresInCell=2000,radius=0.0025)
O.bodies.append(spheres)

Now I am trying to apply a force to this group of spheres:
the command I gave after reading the documentation:

O.forces.setPermF(0,(1,1,1))

(I am thinking of applying equal forces (1 N) from all directions)

Weirdly, it displays: 'ForceContainer' object has no attribute 'setPermF'

Could you suggest a way out?

thanks....