Re: [Question #655521]: using TriAxialstressController obtain volume origin and size

Robert Caulk proposed the following answer:
Hello,

I think you are right, X/Y/Z  = width/height/depth [1]. height0 is the
reference height used for strain calculation [2].

>However, how do I get the origin or center of this volume?

So you want the center of the box defined by the locations of the
triaxial walls? The user defines the geometry and position of the walls
explicitly. In most triaxial loading conditions, the center should not
change. If for some reason you are expecting unsymmetric deformation or
specimen translation,  you can you use the position of the walls to
determine where the center is. O.bodies[1].state.pos provides access to
this information.

Cheers,

Robert

[1]https://github.com/yade/trunk/blob/e4e757f2e98a620e3177b7a36a1d10f69f6a6a28/pkg/dem/TriaxialStressController.cpp#L122