[Question #655866]: Rel. to Uniaxial test

Hi Jan and others :)

Following the uniax.py script on github, I am attempting the uniaxial test. As a beginner, I am trying the same script first.

(1) Creating a table from which the parameters are read and used:

readParamsFromTable(noTableOk=True,young=24e9,poisson=0.2,sigmaT=3.5e6,frictionAngle=atan(0.8),epsCrackOnset=1e-4,relDuctility=30,intRadius=1.5,dtSafety=0.8,damping=0.4,strainRateCompression=0.5,setSpeeds=True,doModes=3,specimenLength=0.15,sphereRadius=3.5e-3,isoPrestress=0)

(2) Creating a new material "Concreteid":

concreteId=O.materials.append(CpmMat(young=young,frictionAngle=frictionAngle,poisson=poisson,density=4800,sigmaT=sigmaT,relDuctility=relDuctility,epsCrackOnset=epsCrackOnset,isoPrestress=isoPrestress))

(3) Packing spheres in a hyperboloid:
sp=SpherePack()

sp=pack.randomDensePack(pack.inHyperboloid((0,0,-.5*specimenLength),(0,0,.5*specimenLength),.25*specimenLength,.17*specimenLength),spheresInCell=2000,radius=sphereRadius,memoizeDb='/tmp/triaxPackCache.sqlite',returnSpherePack=True)

sp.toSimulation(material=concreteId)

(4) bb=uniaxialTestFeatures()   (I think this calls all the uniaxial test function)

(5) negIds,posIds,axis,crossSectionArea=bb[`negIds´],bb[`posIds´],bb[`axis´],bb[`area´]   --> Upon typing this command in the terminal, it says "Invalid Syntax".

Can somebody help and explain what this command actually means, does and why is there a syntax error shown here ? Have no idea what I can do..

I am completely new in Yade and hence reading the documentation as well as trying simple tests. Will certainly have more questions :D

thanks :)