Re: [Question #657061]: Compression strength

Concerning load, just do

###
def plotAddData():
    f = O.forces.f(3)[1]
    d = 2*rayon_g
    load = f/pow(d,2)
    plot.addData(
        dspl = O.bodies[3].state.displ()[1],
        load = load,
    )
###

concerning strange results, it is because there are no cohesive interactions in your model. You can easily try
##
for i in O.interactions:
 print "Hi, I am interaction",i
 i.phys.unp = i.phys.penetrationDepth
##
with no print
You should put that code after O.step():
##
O.bodies.append(sp)
O.engines = [...]

O.step()
for i in O.interactions:
 i.phys.unp = i.geom.penetrationDepth
print len([i for i in O.interactions])
##
However, in this case, there are only 18 interactions, which is relatively low number for the packing.. I am nit very familiar with CohFrictMat and how to use it, I suggest to open a new question with more explicit name.

cheers