Re: [Question #657156]: triaxial test based PSD

Hi Sam,

> I tried to modified the trixial script bsed on PSD

if you use a "reference" script, please give more information what "the
trixial script" is, e.g. "it is tutorial script from http://..., it is
script from yade/examples/..., it is a script from quastion
answers.launchpad.net/yade/..."

> I cannot run my model.

again, please be as specific as possible. I.e. why you cannot run it
(some errors? which? where?)

I have tried your script with error

sp=pack.psd_data()
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'psd_data'

indeed, I could not find psd_data function in plot module. Have you
meant pack.psd()? In this kind of error, please also send version of
Yade as well es operating system you use

cheers