Re: [Question #649832]: Porosity and friction angle

Jérôme Duriez posted a new comment:
Hi,

This "friction angle increase / porosity increase" algorithm is very
classical and I would be surprised it is broken in the version available
from "trunk" (the up-to-date YADE version you can download from the
internet)

Two suggestions still:
- a general one, you may re-start from the trunk tutorial script and change one line after another to fit your needs, and try to see what change breaks the algorithm
(as you noticed, it is useless posting your whole copy-pasted-somewhat modified script here, we are unable to do this job for other users)

- Yade 1.20.0 is old, you should update to a new version

Jérôme