Re: [Question #657126]: Performing a penetration test

Swapnil posted a new comment:
Now, I can get the simulation running. However, the hammer does not
appear to move at all. The spheres in the cylinder can be seen in motion
but I cant figure out the reason they do so. There is no motion of the
hammer and without contact there cannot be any transfer of force from
the hammer to the spheres. Also in this case there has not been any
force applied to the spheres in the cylinder that would cause them to
move.