[Question #657564]: continuous creation and destruction of bodies

the simulation I am writing aims at reproducing a conveyor belt that transports certain objects from an inlet to an outlet. This implies that I need to create bodies - at the inlet - at a given rate during the whole simulation's time, not only at the beginning. Moreover, bodies should disappear from the simulation when they reach the outlet (in principle at a similar rate). Both operations (creation and destruction of bodies) are not a problem. However I am not sure that yade disposes of freed memory in an optimal way. Is there a risk of consuming all the memory with the ghosts of unused bodies? In c or c++ there are ways to reallocate freed memory. Does yade provide to it automatically?

 Andrea