Re: [Question #657893]: Creating an animation of interactions using VTKExporter and Paraview

Ákos Orosz is still having a problem:
Hello Robert,

Thank you for your answer. I already tried VTKRecorder with success, but
in this case the result at the end is a little bit different: I get
cones instead of cylinders with constant radius, such as [1] describes.
Also the interactions acting through the periodic boundary are not
shown, so I would prefer VTKExporter, if it is possible. I am also
planning to animate polyhedra with the created method, where only
VTKExporter can be used.

Thanks,
Ákos

[1] https://yade-dem.org/doc/user.html#rendering-interactions-as-force-