Re: [Question #657911]: saving the data after simulation

> print os.path.abspath("/home/zg/scriptf/representary1.dat")

no need to print it, it was just to show the difference between home/... and /home/...
You can just use plot.saveDataTxt("representary1.dat")
with the same result (assuming you are running your script from /home/zg/scriptf/

> I can see the representary file but no data in there now.

good :-) no data are there simply because at the time of saving, no data
are stored yet

O.run(1000,True)
plot.saveDataTxt(...)

should do the job