From: question269691 [mailto:question269691@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2017 8:46 PM
To: michal_n@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: I'm in!

I know you probably don't mean  to be offensive, and that  'an Irish car
bomb' is the name of a cocktail of some sort, but people are downvoting
you because that is the equivalent to  making a 9/11  joke. I know
people who were killed by  car bombs here. It isn't very funny.

Edit:  I'm not trying to  be mean, by the way. I know  you probably
weren't aware. I'm just trying to tell  you why it's a pretty offensive
name for a cocktail.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10