[Question #658070]: from start: Segmentation fault (core dumped)

I have just updated  Opoensuse leap from 42.2 and  42.3 and I got a strange problem :
I am still able to compile the yade code without error-crash  BUT I got immediately the " Segmentation fault (core dumped)" message without more comment or explanation.

I compiled after the the DEBUG option but the results is the same : no information, no way to found where is the problem??
could you give me some hints where and to find the problem.

Thanks

Luc