Re: [Question #658629]: Oedometric consolidation test

Swapnil posted a new comment:
Yes, Jan it works fine so far. I tried the following:
upper_plate=O.bodies.append(box((1,2,3),(4,4,0.0002)))
lower_plate=O.bodies.append(box((1,2,8),(4,4,0.0002)))

The set-up looks fine. My only confusion is whether due to its square
geometry it would move into the cylinder upon loading or not? I mean it
should behave similar to a round plate in function (as you are
suggesting that the overhangs do not matter)

I will try that part along with the rest tomorrow :)