Re: [Question #658692]: Effective parameters in Triaxial test

SayedHessam posted a new comment:
Dear Bruno,

First of all, thank you for your reply.

> Do you mean that the results are _exactly_ the same?
I have changed parameters hugely for 3 different steps but all the result looks same with some ignorable changings. Always the maximum changing is stable (just over 200KPa)

[1] https://www.dropbox.com/s/gou43fge9hdmoxf/0.833-3.JPG?dl=0
[2] https://www.dropbox.com/s/ikrch7sx3l6t00u/0.833-2.JPG?dl=0
[3] https://www.dropbox.com/s/8k64dj1brzc6rj9/0.833-1.JPG?dl=0

> If so my guess is that you forgot to save the file after changing the values, or you are plotting the output of the previous simulation.
NO, because I am 100% sure that I used the correct output file for each stage.

Also, I have another question why there are lots of fluctuations in my
results?

Best regards
Sam