Re: [Question #658629]: Oedometric consolidation test

Swapnil posted a new comment:
Thanks Jan, that was right on the current target ;)
Coming to the next part of the problem which involves the plotting of the data, I wish to track the displacement of the upper plate w.r.t the time (the square-root of time to be precise). For this purpose I have come up with the following:

adding to the engines:  PyRunner(iterPeriod=100,command="addPlotData()")
followed by:

import math
     def addPlotData():
           Dz=plate.state.displ()[2]
           t= O.time
           plot. addData(Tx=math.sqrt(t), Dz=Dz)
     plot.plots= { 'Tx':('Dz')}
plot.plot()

I can see the plot but upon running the simulation the data is not
updated on the plot. What am I doing wrong.. :) ?