Re: [Question #658846]: simulate interactions between soil and plastic membrance

Klaus Thoeni posted a new comment:
Hi,

some examples on how to build membranes are here [1]. You should probably
also look into [2] as pFactes are constructed from cylinders. You can
combine pFactes and Cylinders with spheres.

[1] https://github.com/yade/trunk/tree/master/examples/pfacet
[2] https://github.com/yade/trunk/tree/master/examples/cylinders