[Question #658930]: Apply forces on a list of bodies (dummy equivalent to fluid pressure)

Hi folks,

I am currently looking for a way to simulate pressurization without the need to call for the flow engine (not yet).

The idea is quite simple:

1) create a pre existing fracture inside a given bonded particle assembly (this is OK)
2) pressurize the crack with an increasing pressure up to a given value or up to the point where the crack will grow

I saw 2 engines that I could use to fulfill point 2):

- ForceEngine
- ServoPIDController

Would you have any recommendation and, eventually, examples where they are used so I can grasp the pros and cons of these 2 methods?

Thanks

Luc