Re: [Question #658905]: I need to simulate uniaxial compaction

Nima Goudarzi is still having a problem:
 Hi Mohsen,
Thanks so much. Have you done this before? if yes, would you please share this part of the code with me if possible? I basically don't know why we need to  use triaxialStressController to perform the compaction. We are not in the experiment phase yet. This is a kind of pre-experiment like we actually do in the lab, compacting different layers and measuring void ratio after each compaction. I know that I need to write a loop to to reach to the target void ratio of each compaction but have some difficulties with understanding triaxialStressController for this case. Do you think that I need to set:triax.goal1=triax.goal2=triax.goal3=0

first

and then apply the vertical pressure on top of a rigid plate to compact
the layer. If required I can send you my script to take a look and
modify.

Thanks sincerely for your kind attention.
Nima