Re: [Question #659177]: NewtonIntegrator won't work

Giovanni Lorenzon confirmed that the question is solved:
Hello Robert,

thank you very much for your kind answer!

I need to apologize for the code I reported, for it was just one of the many alternatives I had tried by the time I asked for help in here. In fact, I had already tested the modification you suggested, but they won't work either.
Luckily, I've been able to solve the problem with the help of a local user: the very cause of the issue was the degree of compaction of the generated sphere pack. As a matter of fact, there was some interpenetration of the particles, which led to an initial kind of "explosion" (the brownian motion that seemed to me). We solved by running a couple of initial iterations and using a "calm()" command afterwards: it just went the way I planned in the end!

Anyway, thank you very much for your help, I definitely appreciate it!

Cheers,

Giovanni