Re: [Question #658994]: the bugs in my scripts of layer sample pareparing code

Jan Stránský requested more information:
Hello,
I have tried your code, but there is a syntax error:

compFricDegree = 0.85*compFricDegree
IndentationError: expected an indented block

please update your code such that we can try it. Also please try to make
it minimal, meaning you delete everything which should be executed after
your problem, since it is useless for the problem solution and makes the
orientation difficult in such a long script (I guess it is why nobody
reacted so far, nobody wants to find bugs in other's looong scripts).

cheers