Re: [Question #658938]: Modeling presence of water( a degree of saturation) in consolidation test

Jérôme Duriez proposed the following answer:
Hello,

1) For the classical stress mask question, a search in previous answers
should help, see e.g.

5) (the 2d one) Yes, I guess the zz strain ezz actually is a good
measure of the change in z-length ;-)

For other questions, I'm not familiar with FlowEngine myself, I would
advice (as usual) to search through the mailing list in addition to this
doc, and to open another (specific) question if this does not solve your
questions.

Jérôme