Re: [Question #659526]: Triaxial test on dry granular material

Robert Caulk proposed the following answer:
To expand on Jan's answer:

Remember to read the documentation for the functions and controllers you
plan to use. For example, stressMask [1]. You are telling the walls to
reach stress goals with stressMask=7. But then you assign what appears
to be a strain_rate to these goals. If I were you, I would spend 5
minutes just reading through all the functionalities of
TriaxialStressController.

It's probably also worth your time to work through this triaxial example
[2], and modify it as necessary.

[1]https://yade-dem.org/doc/yade.wrapper.html#yade.wrapper.TriaxialStressController.stressMask
[2]https://github.com/yade/trunk/blob/master/examples/triax-tutorial/script-session1.py