Re: [Question #659526]: Triaxial test on dry granular material

Swapnil posted a new comment:
Thanks for the help Jan.
I am trying the same: Sz=-triax.stress(triax.wall_right_id)[0] but it is not working with my script. I have been trying all possibilities to correct it but the same result everytime.
I am not able to figure out another way to do the task.

The following is the full message:
TypeError                                 Traceback (most recent call last)
/usr/bin/yade in <module>()

/usr/bin/yade in addPlotData()
     47 O.dt=0.5*PWaveTimeStep()
     48 def addPlotData():
---> 49   plot.addData(i=O.iter,Sz=-triax.stress[triax.wall_right_id][0], Dz=-triax.strain[0])
     50
     51 plot.plots= {'Dz':('Sz')}

TypeError: 'instancemethod' object has no attribute '__getitem__'

regarding the other error: Lets solve this first ;)