Re: [Question #659557]: Flow engine working randomly with CHOLMOD

Luc Scholtès is still having a problem:
Yes, same problem with either FlowEngine or DFNFlowEngine (which is kind
of reassuring and "logical"): the flow is not computed.

I guess the initial problem persists... The linear solver just does not
work all the time (and it seems to be affected with the O.reset())... It
would explain why my injection test is also not working... That's
totally crazy and just incomprehensible...

Should I burn my laptop at this stage...

ANW, I'll try to install ubuntu 14.04 to see if the problem persists. If
it does, well... I don't know.

Thanks for your efforts ANW.

Luc