Re: [Question #659647]: Problem with the Peri triaxial test in example script

Jan Stránský requested more information:
As I wrote, I have tried the code and had no problem, the only difference is system Ubuntu 16.04, which is similar to Mint.. Are you sure you gave here the code which is problematic? I mean e.g. the commented/uncommented code is the same here and in the code which does not work for you..
Have you had the same problems on this system before, or plots worked in general?