Re: [Question #659737]: questions about boundary condition of PFV model

bin deng gave more information on the question:
I also want to add some information and questions here.
I'm trying to simulate the liquefaction of  the soil under the action of upper wave pressure, but the problem is that the pressure can not be dissipated reasonably in the soil when flow.bndCondValue=[0,0,0,1,0,0] is set.  I need the boundary condition that the flow velocity gradient is zero rather than no-flux. But I don't know how to set.  _____Q1
Or, I don't  want to simulate so large area soil and just take a part of soil to simulate. How should I to set the boundary condition.____Q2

Thank you for any suggestions.
Deng