Re: [Question #660024]: Chunksize use and compilation errors

Jérôme Duriez is still having a problem:
I kompared buildFolder/lib.10.cpp and buildFolder/lib.2.cpp (after
another compilation try, chunksize=4, where the multiple definition
error is about CMakeFiles/yade.dir/lib.10.cpp.o and
CMakeFiles/yade.dir/lib.2.cpp.o)

Both files have a common line including
trunkFolder/lib/triangulation/Timer.cpp (which is consistent, I guess
with the multiple definition error message regarding
Real_timer::Real_timer())

I have hundreds/thousands of other multiple definition errors, another
random conflict example being about a double inclusion of
trunkFolder/core/Clump.cpp, from buildFolder/core.8.cpp and
buildFolder/core.2.cpp...

And the compilation errors with chunksize=8 seem to have a completely different nature, with non-declaration errors when chunksize=8.... (as mentioned above)

??