Re: [Question #659941]: I can't compiler with qt4-based graphical interface

roger gutierrez espinoza posted a new comment:
I installed Yade-2017.01a with the package

sudo apt-get install libqglviewer-dev-qt5

and the other packages

sudo apt-get install cmake git freeglut3-dev libloki-dev \
libboost-all-dev fakeroot dpkg-dev build-essential g++ \
python-dev ipython python-matplotlib libsqlite3-dev python-numpy python-tk gnuplot \
libgts-dev python-pygraphviz libvtk6-dev python-numpy libeigen3-dev \
python-xlib python-pyqt5 pyqt5-dev-tools python-pyqt5.qtwebkit gtk2-engines-pixbuf python-argparse python-pyqt5.qtsvg \
libqglviewer-dev-qt5 python-imaging libjs-jquery python-sphinx python-git python-bibtex \
libxmu-dev libxi-dev libcgal-dev help2man libbz2-dev zlib1g-dev python-minieigen

thank Jan