Re: [Question #659557]: Flow engine working randomly with CHOLMOD

Luc Scholtès posted a new comment:
Yes, DFNFlow is not the problem. The randomness appears with the "whole
FlowEngine". Sorry if my message made you think so.

Since it seems that my version built from 2017.01 does not show this
randomness, there must be something wrong in the source code rather than
in the third party libraries as pointed out by Bruno.

I'll try to identify the origin of the problem but that's not going to
be an easy task.

Shall we open a bug report instead of going on with this thread?

Luc