[Question #661063]: repeat scripts cause the problem? how to solve

Dear everybody
 I repeat a scripts lot to debugger program. I use the 'from yade import qt,plot,utils,polyhedra_utils,ymport,export,pack' modules, as several times I run the program, the last time I run the script, the yade show that:
 TCP python prompt on localhost:9000, auth cookie 'edkcsy'
XMLRPC info provider on http://localhost:21000
Running script Myprogram.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "/usr/bin/yadedaily", line 182, in runScript
       execfile(script,globals())
  File "Myprogram.py", line 165

^
SytaxErrorL invalid syntax

I check the program, its script is same as before but some parameters were changed, it could be run before but not read now. What's the problem of this? Is the global parameter can't be use many times?