[Question #661159]: Bug while installing Yade from source code

Hello everyone,

I have a bug while installing YADE from source code.
My system : Ubuntu 14.04.5 LTS
Yade version : Yade 2017-11-27.git-8bae8f2

I followed the instruction given in the tutorial :  https://yade-dem.org/doc/installation.html#source-code
         - In my "home" I created a "myYade/" directory in which I did : git clone https://github.com/yade/trunk.git
         - I created the directories "build/" and "install/" in "myYade/"
         - in "myYade/build/" I configured the compilation : cmake -DCMAKE_CXX_FLAGS=-frounding-math -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=../install ../trunk
         - I compiled : "make" (stilll in "myYade/build/")

Until here everything seems normal. The bug comes during the installation process. I did "make install" and the following bug occured :
"
CMake Error at gui/cmake_install.cmake:88 (FILE):
  file INSTALL cannot find "/home/remi/myYade/build/img_rc.py".
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  cmake_install.cmake:197 (INCLUDE)

make: *** [install] Error 1
"

I tired to copy-paste "img_rc.py" from an older version already installed on my computer.
Doing again "make install" I have the same error but with "ui_controller.py". Again I did a copy-paste.
Now "make install" works.

If I try to launch Yade in "myYade/install/bin/" with ./yade-2017-11-27.git-8bae8f2 and I have a segmentation fault :
"
Welcome to Yade 2017-11-27.git-8bae8f2
Segmentation fault (core dumped)
"

If someone has an idea and can help me, I would be grateful.

Rémi