Re: [Question #661118]: "unable to activate the qt5 interface" yade 2017.01a

Description changed to:
Greetings

I recently installed the yade 2017.01a version and I'm trying to run a
script that I usually used in yade 1.20.0 in ubuntu 16.04, with no
problem at all, but now I'm getting the message:

ImportError: Connecting to DISPLAY at Yade startup failed, unable to
activate the qt5 interface.

And I can't open the graphic interface of the program.
I installed yade by sudo apt-get install yade, and the version of my OS is Ubuntu 17.10 - Release amd64

Hope anyone could give me some tips to solve this issue.
Thanks in advance

Carolina