Re: [Question #661501]: Isotropic compaction and radius expansion

Jan Stránský requested more information:
Hello,
please read [1]. Always try to mention all relevant info (e.g. I have tried this code but... I have read this documentation but I do not understand how to use it.. I have seen these other questions, but they do not answer my probem... etc)

I this specific case, you should have mentioned your previous question (but as Bruno pointed, then it would be better to continue that thread)
Another useful info could be, e.g., what "a sample" is and what you want to use it for.

cheers
Jan

[1] https://yade-dem.org/wiki/Howtoask