[Question #661824]: PyQt4 issue on a Cray

I am building the latest Yade trunk on a Cray XC50 HPC system. I have managed to build it fine with the GUI disabled, but I cannot seem to get the ENABLE_GUI option to work. The error I am getting [1] is identical to one previously discussed [2]. The issue there turned out to be one related to PyQt, so I imagine my problem will be similar. I have installed PyQt4 in my $HOME directory and set USE_QT5=OFF and added the PyQt path to $PYTHON_PATH. I also have libQGLViewer installed in $HOME and have added it to $LD_LIBRARY_PATH.

Any assistance/ideas would be kindly appreciated.

Thanks,
Gary

[1] Error on "make install"
-- Installing: /p/home/gpekmezi/apps/yade/installGUI/lib64/yade-2017-12-06.git-890f2c2/py/yade/qt/__init__.py
CMake Error at gui/cmake_install.cmake:88 (file):
  file INSTALL cannot find "/p/home/gpekmezi/apps/yade/build/img_rc.py".
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  cmake_install.cmake:197 (include)

[2] https://answers.launchpad.net/yade/+question/294822