[Question #661926]: REFD method with clumps, but maintaining the proportion of clumps

Hello everybody!

I am trying to prepare clumps sample using radius-expansion friction-decrease method. I am using the TriaxialStressController as functional component, like in the tutorial:

https://github.com/yade/trunk/blob/master/examples/triax-tutorial/script-session1.py

I would like to maintain the proportion of clumps during the growth process of the spheres (i.e., by keeping also proportional the distance between the spheres that constitute the clumps), but I do not know how to perform that. Is there an easy way to do this?

Thank you very much,
Marcus.