Re: [Question #661934]: default IO error handler doing an exit()

Jérôme Duriez proposed the following answer:
Hi,

I'm also facing quite often this error (does your yade session end right
after this error ?) which is clearly not script-related in my opinion.
(you may find some info regarding this error on the internet)

For me the workaround is to remove from your home folder .ICEAuthority (or something like that, starting with the ".").