[Question #661974]: High-density compaction of granular materials

Dear all,
I am trying to reproduce the compaction process of a granular material under oedometric conditions using yade-daily.
I have already implemented some code in python following the Oedometric test example and it works fine.
What I would like to do now is to use the contact law given in [1] to reproduce the compaction process up to high-density level.
My question is: is the contact law presented in [1] and [2] already implemented somewhere in the Yade source code? if so, how can I call it from my script? Does it apply also to packings with a given psd?
Any help would be really appreciated. Thank you.

Best Regards,
Carlotta

[1] B. Harthong, J. F. Jérier, P. Dorémus, D. Imbault and F. V. Donzé, "Modeling of high-density compaction of granular materials by the Discrete Element Method," International Journal of Solids and Structures, vol. 46, pp. 3357-3364, 2009.
[2] B. Harthong, J. F. Jérier, V. Richefeu, B. Chareyre, P. Dorémus, D. Imbault and F. V. Donzé, "Contact impingement in packings of elastic-plastic spheres, application to powder compaction," International Journal of Mechanical Sciences, vol. 61, pp. 32-43, 2012.