[Question #662473]: Cubic or Cylindrical specimen

Hi guys,

Happy new year.

I have a straight question about the specimens in YADE. If we model a cubic sample and a cylindrical sample by YADE with exactly same parameters and conditions.
How much difference is in their results? which is better for modeling?
If there is not any difference or if there is the acceptable difference between them, I need a reference (published paper) to prove my statement for my proposal.

Best regards
Hessam