Re: [Question #663143]: Grid connections error/bug?

Justin gave more information on the question:
"your main() function doesn't really make sense. What exactly are you
trying to do?"

I block all DOF's of the nodes in the grid connections at first (outside
of the main), while under stuff will be taking place (not in the script
above). Then I unblocked all nodes, and re-block the bottom nodes' DOF.
Basically, I block all the nodes' DOF  for x-amount of iterations, then
only have the bottom nodes' DOF block.

"Also, I would recommend you start with one single grass/gridconnection. You might also want to have a look at the scripts in examples/cylinders."

I did at start with one at first and it seems find. I just do not get
how some of the nodes/connections stay and others disappear. That makes
zero sense to me, because they are created in the same for loops. And
why does the example have the same problem when I change axis?

I am recreating using the cylinders, and do not have exactly what I
want, but it does appear it will work. But I always get the warning,
that I should use Grid Connections and Cylinders will be removed in a
later update.