Re: [Question #663459]: Periodic flow: impose gradP such that Paverage!=0

Luc Scholtès is still having a problem:
Thank you Jerome for your input. As I said, I struggle a little bit with
the periodic boundaries concept.

Still, why would the current "pattern" (in the direction of the flow):

-gradP -- 0 -- +gradP / -gradP -- 0 -- +gradP / -gradP -- 0 -- +gradP

would be more "correct" (consistent?) than the following one:

0-- P -- 2gradP / 0-- P -- 2gradP / 0-- P -- 2gradP

The "windows" you mentioned would also experience the exact same
behavior one relative to another, right? Furthermore, the effect of the
average pressure would be taken into account, no?

Luc