Re: [Question #663459]: Periodic flow: impose gradP such that Paverage!=0

Luc Scholtès confirmed that the question is solved:
Thank you guys. I guess I need some time to process this with respect to
what I want to achieve.

Just a final comment:

If I can simulate separately:

1) an increase of pressure P in the cell (homogenized pressurization of
the medium)

2) an increase of pressure gradient gradP  along one direction of the
cell (flow along a given direction)

and if, by combining the "commands" defining 1) and 2) I happen to
obtain a result that seems to make sense in terms of overall response
(i.e. cumulative effect of 1) and 2) in effective stress and associated
deformation), would that be mechanically/physically correct of is it
just wrong because "a problem that would depend both on pressure
gradient and pressure average could not be simulated using periodic
boundaries"?

Cheers

Luc