Re: [Question #663532]: insert flowengine as a partial/global engine??

azim is still having a problem:
Hi Bruno,

thanks for your reply.

>Q2) If you check an example script you'll see that the list of ids is
never defined, it will automatically get all spheres in that case.

i did. we never define it(OK!)but      Q3) is it right to be empty after
running some iterations?? i mean: having empty flow.ids  does not refer
to a problem??? (i checked oedometer.py for flow.ids too, it was empty.)

####
i changed the flow condition in oedometer.py,to build my model. but i didn't see any effect of flow on my particles. a question came up then: if i have flow condition, why_flow.ids is empty and _movements are something like blocked.
i visualized the results with paraview too, no change in positions. it seems that all particles are fixed.
i need to mention that, when i render particles with inspector, particles velocities change over and over while running, but nothing moves in 3D view. is it a common problem or it refers to input data???

you will have my script if it is needed.

i appreciate your help in advance.

thanks
Azim