Re: [Question #663532]: insert flowengine as a partial/global engine??

azim is still having a problem:
Hi jerome,

>Flow.ids is never used by the code of FlowEngine (see source code at
[*] if you wish to check it) so, again, it is *not a problem* if it is
neither defined by the user, nor updated by YADE itself ;-)

So persuasive.(OK)

> would you see sand grain movements during a triaxial test in the lab ?

No I wouldn't.
we can't see it during the simulation but, we should see the movements at the end of the simulation, right?? I don't see any changes in movements , even after simulation is finished!!!!! every thing is fixed.