Re: [Question #664479]: potential bug in version 2018-02-13.git-f9cac61 : undefined variable in lib/triangulation/FlowBoundingSphereLinSolv.ipp

Robert Caulk proposed the following answer:
Hello Payam,

So I have a suspicion and I need your help to test it.

Firstly, I cannot recreate the compilation error with my current setup -
and this is likely because the current libsuitesparse-dev debian package
has the useGPU flag. I suspect you are using an older version of
libsuitesparse-dev. Can you verify this suspicion for me by copying and
pasting the output of:

dpkg -l | grep libsuitesparse-dev
(or maybe you are using libsuitesparse-metis-dev on Ubuntu 12.04 or 14.04?)

to this thread? Will you also please report your Linux distribution?

I'd like to make sure all users with SuiteSparse version 4 or greater
can use flow.useSolver=4. So I've added SuiteSparse version detection in
cMake to prevent users with older suitesparse libraries from trying to
compile newer suitesparse code.

Can you go ahead and try to compile the code with my newest commits? Let
me know what happens.

Cheers,

Robert