Re: [Question #664499]: Not able to understand the error

Anay Joshi is still having a problem:
Hi Luc,

"It seems that you copy pasted something from a cpm example script "
Actually, yes! Since I am just starting to learn the Yade software, I am collecting things from different scripts I am able to access. Thanks a lot for suggesting the reference to look at.

I do have some additional questions regarding the display in yade.
I am simulating my model on the supercomputing servers and so when the simulation is complete, I receive a ".bz2" and a ".gnu" files as the output. My question is, how do I see the iterative animation of the simulation which has been completed. Also, is there any way to see the streamlines of the particle movement (I see that you have some images of streamlines in your paper)? Could you suggest me how to do that along with other capabilities of the "Display module in yade"?

I would really appreciate your kind help.

Thanks,
Anay