Re: [Question #664417]: Install Yade on CentOs 6.9

Luc OGER proposed the following answer:
Hi azim,

yes the full list is at the bottom of the ref[1]:
The following options are available:

        CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX: path where Yade should be installed (/usr/local by default)
        LIBRARY_OUTPUT_PATH: path to install libraries (lib by default)

in my version, the first line is started by '#' which means is a comment as the option mentioned here are already defined by default.
the second one is what I am using as effective options,
some are Yade option can be  'duse-QT5=Off' for not using the QT5 package
the 3 first ones rae here for avoiding some long series of warnings, about not correct definition of variables for instance and are basic cmake options.

so using cmake without any options can be usd for he firs ttry and afteryou can adap with the available options of your linux distribution.
in y case I turn of QT5 in some cases. and I have to defined the location of the libGQL library.

NB : the full script is for updating th installation otherwise you have to use e git command available in the ref [1]
Reeagrds