[Question #665016]: Could not find a package configuration file provided by "Qt5" with any of the following names: Qt5Config.cmake qt5-config.cmake

I am trying to install yade 2017.01a on centos6.6 from source code and encounter such problem after type:" cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/build ../trunk -USE_QT5=OFF".

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:231 (FIND_PACKAGE):
  Could not find a package configuration file provided by "Qt5" with any of
  the following names:

    Qt5Config.cmake
    qt5-config.cmake

  Add the installation prefix of "Qt5" to CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH or set "Qt5_DIR"
  to a directory containing one of the above files.  If "Qt5" provides a
  separate development package or SDK, be sure it has been installed.

I have installed Qt5, and I don't know how to solve this...