Re: [Question #665098]: InsertionSortCollider - allowBiggerThanPeriod

Jérôme Duriez proposed the following answer:
Hi,

The cause is that the YADE version you're using includes an
InsertionSortCollider engine which is not defined with a
"allowBiggerThanPeriod" attribute, it seems.

Problem is: I can not reproduce your description with current yade
version compiled from source, and current
trunk/examples/PeriodicBoundaries/periodicSandPile.py. (I do not get any
errror)

Which YADE version do you use ?

Please also paste the exact script you use (or swear to God / your
favorite human being it's exactly
https://github.com/yade/trunk/blob/master/examples/PeriodicBoundaries/periodicSandPile.py)

Jérôme