Re: [Question #665225]: Could not find minieigen (missing: PY_minieigen)

Luc OGER proposed the following answer:
as I am compiling very often yade on several opensuse systems, I had to
install minieigen_0.5.3 at each  beginning, I suggested to make a clean
basic installation on minieigen WITHOUT any change in the library or
include path.

Indeed all the process of Yade or extra library linking are based on
some default paths. Changing one location can change a lot the full
hierarchy...

in my case python setup.py  install for minieigen is working without any
problem and after the position of the package inside python egg is well
recognize.