Re: [Question #665341]: iterations in c++

JOHN gave more information on the question:
Hello,
I apologise for the vagueness , I meant a yade object

Unfortunately, I installed yade through sudo-apt get install and cant find any of the cpp or hpp files needed to be included. And when i try to just download them form git and call them as any other file i get
/usr/include/boost/python/detail/wrap_python.hpp:50:23: fatal error: pyconfig.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.

which i think exists, as yade runs correctly.